CSA SharesGet your produce by subscription!
CSA stands for “Community Supported Agriculture.” It’s a way for you to support our farming endevours and for us to support your life with fresh, healthy food! Receive a weekly bag of produce by subscribing to our CSA program. Save time and money while eating fresh produce from our gardens all summer long and into the fall– about fifteen weeks total.
Arugula, beans, beets, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers, eggplant, gourds, herbs, kohlrabi, lettuce, onions, parsley, parsnips, peas, peppers, potatoes, pumpkins, radishes, spinach, squash, sunflowers, sweet corn, swiss chard, tomatoes, watermelon, zucchini, and more!
- Full Share: $600 – This should be plenty of produce for a family of four.
- Half Share: $450 – This would be a better option for a family of two or a single party.
- Single Share: $300 – This option would be best for a single person or a family that would like to try us out.
- Referral bonus: refer a new customer and receive a $25 credit towards your share when they sign up for a share!
- Home delivery: $60 for the whole CSA season, availability depending on your location. (Otherwise, pick up your CSA at one of our market locations or at our farm.)
We are so excited to provide you and your family with homegrown, farm-fresh vegetables, raised according to organic principles.
We use high tunnels and multiple plantings to make sure that there is a wide variety of vegetables in your share every week. We pick and pack the vegetables as freshly and cleanly as possible so that they stay good in the fridge all week or even longer. When ordering, please include your email address in the “note to seller” section. That way you can receive information about pick-up locations. Order your CSA subscription in our shop.